Crescent Kashmir

21-year-old youth electrocuted to death in north Kashmir

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar: A 21-year-old labourer died after he received an electric shock in Sopore area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Wednesday morning.

Eye-witnesses told a local news agency, that a labour identified as Sajad Ahmad Kanwal, son of Nazir Ahmad of Sher Colony was repairing a wire on the roof top of a building at Tehsil road Sopore, when he received the electric shock.

Kanwal was rushed to Sub District Hospital Sopore where doctors referred him to district hospital Baramulla.

However, he succumbed on way to the hospital, witnesses said. Meanwhile, police has registered a case in this regard—(KNO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *