Fire breaks out in Awantipora police station
Fire emerged in one of the barrack buildings in the premises of Police station Awantipora on Wednesday.
As per police statement, fire was controlled immediately within 20 minutes by police and firemen. “The incident led to partial damage in the first floor and roof of the barrack building.”
No one was injured in the incident & the cause of fire incident apparently seems to be electric shock, the statement adds.
Police Station Awantipora has taken cognizance.