Crescent Kashmir

Man Dies Of Electrocution While Painting An Electric Pole

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

SRINAGAR: A Kupwara resident was electrocuted to death near Noora Hospital in Srinagar on Sunday.

Quoting an official, KNO reported that the man identified as Zahoor Ahmad Lone son of Farooq Ahmad Lone of Badnambli village Kupwara got electrocuted when he was painting an electric pole near Noora hospital.

He was rushed to JVC Hospital Bemina for treatment, where he was declared dead on arrival, he said.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *